On 01/18/06 10:56, Kristoffer A. Tjernås wrote:
Hi, and thanks for a wonderfully light Editor/IDE!
1) Goto linenumber functionality
mouse button in a editing window, and look at the end of the
popup menu ;-)
2) commandline option to open a file in a new tab in
the already running instance
of Geany. So I could use the built-in terminal to open files for editing :)
it to the TODO list.
3) Customizable short-keys
This is already on
the TODO list.
4) Customizable toolbar buttons. Ability to create
buttons that can:
- run a script/command and input the result in the active file at the marker/selected
- run a script/command and return the result in a dialog or message window.
whether I implement this, but probably I will rewrite the whole
compiling and building section and I will this keep in mind.
5) Configurable "messages window" placement.
Maybe I'm weird, but I would find
it usefull to have these on left or right, instead of bottom.
I don't think
that this will be implemented because this causes too much
code to be changed, sorry.
6) Inverted colors on selected text (like someone
Yes, it was already mentioned, it is on the TODO list, but at the
I have no idea how to implement.
7) If you ever include a "Project Manager",
make a general (simple project) option to
add single files and filetypes like *.php, *.pl etc. With a "project files"
list in the
"left window". And a customizable command to package all the files in the
Ok, when I implement a project management I will do this, but this would
take some(i.e. a lot of ;-)) time.
8) customizable short-keys to show/hide the "left
window" and "messages window".
Ok, will be done when I implement the
Thanks for your suggestions.