Hi users, friends, everybody,
We are happy to announce a new version of the combined Geany-Plugins
release -- right after Geany 1.27, Geany-Plugins 1.27 has been released.
There have been a lot of changes, but here are some of the most
prominent or noteworthy ones.
* Dropped build support via Waf -- please use Autotools instead
* Improve building on Windows a lot and so ship more plugins with
installer for Windows
* New plugin LineOperations
* i18n/l10n: Update of translations for de, fr, pt, ru
* Debugger: Fix many memory leaks and potential crashes
* Debugger: Fix handling of non-ASCII characters in file names
* Debugger: Speed up stack trace display on large traces
* Debugger: Report the signal name when the process received one
* GeanyPy: Add keybinding support for Python plugins
* GeniusPaste: Make pastebins configurable via configuration files,
adding support for user-defined pastebins
* GeniusPaste: Add configurations for fpaste.org
* ProjectOrganizer: Use the term "symbol" instead of "tag"
* Spellcheck: Improve detection of English contractions and other use
of single quotes
A more complete list of changes can be found in the NEWS file at
As usual, you can find source tarballs and Windows installer for the new
release on plugins.geany.org
A huge thanks to everybody contributing to this great release.
Have nice time!