As on different channels people are getting nervous:
SF had some major issues with the storage. They are currently in
recovering mode. Until they finished, plugins.geany.org will not be
available -- at least I hope so it will be back later. Proactive
information from sf was not given so I only have the information from
Twitter¹ and related pages
We might will need to switch also plugin pages to our infrastructure later.
Our github-Repos are not effected by this as well as geany.org is fine.
Am 20.07.2015 um 10:31 schrieb Harold Aling:
> Sourceforge.net is blocked by default here (see attachment). This might
> be a good moment to move to a non-badware code hosting site?
Maybe. The geany-plugins downloads have not been effected by the "add
adds to installer"-issue earlier, so we just did not discussed it in a
Right after the release of Geany 1.25 we are happy to announce also the
release of Geany-Plugins 1.25 available via http://plugins.geany.org/
A lot of smaller and bigger changes have been made. For details on a
special plugin, please check its ChangeLog. However, these are the most
* GProject is renamed to ProjectOrganizer
* New plugin Automark
* New plugin GeanyCtags
* New plugin GitChangeBar
* New plugin Overview
* Improve URI selection
* Add Whitesmith style bracket formatting support
* Implement Go to File feature
* Improve sorting algorithm
* Fix crash with GDB 7.7
* Fix automatic capitalization of multi-byte characters
* Add support for WinMerge external diff viewer
* Add an "external directory" feature
* Add find tag by name
* Add ignored file patterns
* Performance improvements in tag generation using updated Geany API
* Fix build with recent Vala versions
* Fix clearing previous indicators (PR #200)
* Add a statistics dialog
* Fix handling of plural forms
* Fix building on GNU/Hurd (PR #146)
* Don't check code of scripting languages embedded in HTML
* Add option to perform a spell check on document open
* Improve handling of non-LF line ends
* Add support for DokuWiki syntax
* Add support for basic bookmarks
* Update translations: de, fr, pt, ru
You can download a Windows-installer as well as source-tarballs from
For user of Apple's MacOS X it's included to the package.
After another long delay, we are finally happy to announce a new release
For a comprehensive list of changes please see:
* Fix spawning programs on Windows (for real this time!, Dimitar
* Use native Windows quoting rules for commands on Windows.
* Fix and improve MacOS X support (Jiří Techet).
* Show document-related dialogs embedded in the main window ("info
bars") (Matthew Brush and Thomas Martitz).
* Huge tag management performance improvement (auto-completion,
calltips, etc.) (Jiří Techet).
* Update Scintilla to 3.5.6.
* GTK3 support, while not enabled by default, is now considered stable.
* Add support for single-line regular expressions.
* Add filetypes CoffeScript (Mark Dresselhaus), JSON, Zephir.
* Significantly improved filtypes CSS, Erlang (Beng Tan), Go (Jiří
* Update translations: be, ca, cs, de, el, es, fr, id, it, ja, nl, pl,
pt_BR, pt, ru, sl, sr, sv, zh_CN.
We want to thank all developers, translators and everyone who
contributed to this release with patches, feedback, bug reports and so
on. Thank you!
As usual, all downloads can be found on
http://www.geany.org/Download/Releases. But this time you'll also find
a MacOS X DMG, thanks to Jiří Techet!
Additionally, to try and avoid another long delay before the next
version, we decided to try and embrace a time-based 4 months release
schedule. If we can stick to it, next release should come out around