I'm having some trouble building the OS X version of Geany because some of
the dependencies' download servers seem to be offline. Hopefully I'll be
able to build it and make it available tomorrow.
On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 1:53 PM, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger(a)uvena.de>
We are happy to announce a new release of Geany!
For a comprehensive list of changes please see
* Improve snippet support (visual indicators and more, Thomas Martitz).
* Improve CLI argument help.
* Add "Close Documents to the Right" feature.
* Minor accessibility improvements.
* Fix crash if plugin manager is opened more than once.
* Update Python, Assembler and PHP filetypes.
* Updated translations: ca, de, el, es, fr, it, lt, lv, nl, pt, ru,
sk, sv, zh_CN
We want to thank all developers, translators and everyone who
contributed to this release with patches, feedback, bug reports and
so on. Thank you!
As usual, all downloads can be found on
Devel mailing list