I'm making a dark theme color scheme (in my own
~/.geany/filedefs/filetypes.perl), and noticed some Perl syntax
highlighting settings that don't apply to what they're supposed to
1. Changing the "hash" setting affects the coloring of backticks.
2. Changing the "symboltable" setting affects the coloring of hashes.
3. Changing the "backticks" setting affects the coloring of symbol tables.
Also, there's three places in my perl source files that get
highlighted with a white background with black text and I can't find
where to change that. Those places are:
* inside POD verbatim (indented) text,
* the substitution operator (``s/foo/bar/''),
* qw/foo bar baz/ (and similar with qq, qx, etc.), and
Where are the settings to affect those?
Finally, what does changing the ``default'' parameters affect? It
doesn't seem to make any difference if I change those color values.