[Geany-i18n] Japanese "untitled" → "新規ファイル"

cmasa cmasa.z321 at xxxxx
Mon Mar 25 01:00:01 UTC 2013

Hello.

I know in this case, 新規ファイル, 編集中ファイル, 無題 are used in other applications.
But I and original translator choice untitled as is.
Because the most Japanese software developers use English or romaji file
name for
program source code and/or html, xml documents. By other hand, they use
Japanese file name for Office binary documents. Multimedia files such as
pictures
or musics, someone likes Japanese file name but someone likes English name.

Thank you
Chikahiro Masami