[Geany-i18n] Japanese "untitled" → "新規ファイル"

顔無し gradymartin at xxxxx
Mon Mar 25 14:00:15 UTC 2013

Thank you for the reply.

I concur that most developers in Japan do not use Japanese when naming
source files... but do developers really save files as "untitled?"  I
view the untitled entry more as an indication of state than a proper
file name.

Your suggestion of "無題" could work well for a different reason,
though:  It stands out.  You have "main.c," "gaiji.h," "無題," and
"monospace.c."  Which one jumps out at you as wanting to be saved to
disk?  =]

Then again, it's only a minor quibble, and you guys certainly know
what you're doing.  Thanks for all the hard work.

Over and out,
Grady Martin