[Geany-devel] [ANNOUNCEMENT] website rework

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Tue Feb 16 04:22:06 UTC 2010

Hi Dominic,

Nice, I like the clean background, but then I run my monitors at medium
brightness because I get a lot of white backgrounds, eg PDFs

Attached are patches against the HTML.  They only change some minor English
and punctuation.

The only other comment is that if someone is only doing documentation, they
really only need to check out trunk/doc/geany.txt not the whole SVN.