[Geany-devel] [ANNOUNCEMENT] website rework

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Tue Feb 16 20:01:35 UTC 2010

Hi Lex,
Am Dienstag, den 16.02.2010, 15:22 +1100 schrieb Lex Trotman:
> Hi Dominic,
>
> Nice, I like the clean background, but then I run my monitors at
> medium brightness because I get a lot of white backgrounds, eg PDFs
>
> Attached are patches against the HTML.  They only change some minor
> English and punctuation.
Thanks very much for the patches. I applied them immediately. :)

> The only other comment is that if someone is only doing documentation,
> they really only need to check out trunk/doc/geany.txt not the whole
> SVN.
I added a hint about that, you maybe want to have another look there. :)

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D