[Geany-Users] CannotReduceTemplatesFiles

Geoff Kaniuk geoff at xxxxx
Fri Oct 16 16:25:19 UTC 2020

Hello Geany List,

I am running Geany 1.36 (GTK2) - built from source.  The system
templates located at /usr/local/share/geany/templates/files contains 13
templates.  I have reduced my ~/.config/geany/templates/files to just 7
files.

When I create a new file via File>New(with Template), I am offered 20
files, but I was expecting my simplified list.

Is there any other configuration I am missing?

Many thanks.

--
Geoff

33 Ashbury Close, Cambridge CB1 3RW 01223 710582