[Geany-Users] help - a link to a relative simple tutorial for a setup to do a "make" of Raspberry PI 2020-08-2020-raspios-buster-armhf-full

Geoff Kaniuk geoff at xxxxx
Fri Nov 13 21:12:37 UTC 2020

If you are building Geany from source, should you not be consulting
https://www.geany.org/manual/current/index.html section installation?

You could also look at
https://www.mail-archive.com/users@lists.geany.org/ [Geany-Users] proper
upgrade technique.

I also found this when I was searching:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=263730

Geoff

33 Ashbury Close, Cambridge CB1 3RW 01223 710582