[Geany-Users] geanynumberedbookmarks shortcuts not working

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Tue Jun 23 23:56:20 UTC 2020

On 2020-06-23 7:11 a.m., Stan Dragnev wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> My build: geany 1.36 (built on Apr  8 2020 with GTK 3.24.20, GLib 2.64.2)
> Running on openSUSE Tumbleweed.
>
> Anyone have an idea why numberedbookmarks shortcuts may not work?
> Pressing ctrl+shift+<number> does nothing. Regular bookmarks are saved
> across sessions so the plugin appears to be working but numbered
> bookmarks aren't added.
>
> I don't think anything else is hijacking the shortcut because I have the
> exact same key combo for bookmarks in another IDE (phpstorm) and those
> work just fine. Geany's don't whether phpstorm is running or not (it's
> not interfering either).
>
> Any suggestions on how I can troubleshoot this?

I noticed this when I tested it briefly for another mailing list thread[0].

Someone should have a peek at the code I guess and see what's going on.
If I remember correctly the plugin's keybindings didn't show up in the
Keybindings preference page which may mean it's doing something weird
without using Geany's plugin keybindings API.

Regards,
Matthew Brush

[0]: https://lists.geany.org/pipermail/users/2020-June/011278.html