[Geany-Users] Tabify/untabify on selection only, in complete line

Lars Paulsen lars_paulsen at xxxxx
Sat Aug 26 17:26:45 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I would like to know if there is a way to tabify/untabify a portion of
selected text?
I know I can mark text and change the indentation with tab/shift tab and
that will also delete tabs (if configured).

But it does only delete the tab on the start of the line before the
first token.
E.g. '-->token-->nextToken;' becomes '....token-->nextToken;' ('.' = one
space, '-->' = one tab).
I would like it to become '....token....nextToken;'.

How can I do that, only for a selection - not for the whole document.

Best Regards,
Lars