[Geany-Users] Any way to make geany recognize modelines for syntax coloring?

Karma Kolabor collaborista at xxxxx
Wed Jan 13 12:47:25 UTC 2016

Matthew, that is a good fix for certain files, adding e.g. Vagrantfile
to filetype_extensions.conf helps me right now, thanks!
However it still would be great to have geany understand emacs and vim
modelines (not only for syntax color) - maybe one day a plugin will
help with this.
Thanks for your attention,
Karma