[Geany-Users] Any way to make geany recognize modelines for syntax coloring?

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Wed Jan 13 10:11:49 UTC 2016

On 2016-01-12 11:44 PM, Deon Cloete wrote:
> I am unable to unsubscribe from this list and cannot find any guidance as to how to. Could someone please explain how do I unsubscribe?

Hi,

I know zero about the mailing list software, but it might just take a
little while for unsubscribing to take effect. If you keep getting mails
from the list after a day or two of unsubscribing the correct email
address that's getting list mails, contact team at geany.org directly
and ask for help. It might be possible to look in log for errors or
manually remove you or something.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush