[Geany-Users] Macros should block use of reserved keys...

Steve tesquincrydd at xxxxx
Fri Dec 23 09:29:41 UTC 2016

...as well as the use of keys for accelerators that do other things just
by reason of what they're called (like Page Up, Print Screen etc.).

And they don't. Frankly that's scary to a non-developer like me.

Besides which, I have tried half a dozen accelerator key combinations
with F-keys that I know aren't// reserved, and _they don't work no
matter what I do (see my previous email re: macros and rebooting).

Believe me, if I knew any Python, or could get someone in the Google
Group to answer my posts, I'd be doing with AutoKey instead.

Steve Wright