[Geany-Users] My Geany macros do not start working until...

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Fri Dec 23 10:12:55 UTC 2016

I am presuming you mean the macro plugin.  For me it works fine
without opening and closing Geany, at least with current Git HEAD.

Its good that you gave the OS version, but you omitted the version of
Geany you are using.  I have LM 18 Cinnamon, so its either an old
version of the macro plugin that has been fixed or something weird
with KDE and GTK keybindings.