[Geany-Users] Fedora 25 Repo is Missing geany-plugins

Fedge No fedge-no at xxxxx
Tue Dec 13 18:53:01 UTC 2016

If you have a look at that link it apparently shows that both geany and
geany-plugins failed rpmlint, whatever that is. That's probably why the
plugins aren't available as a single package. I am not sure why geany
itself is. Maybe an older version was provided before the new one
failed that lint test.