[Geany-Users] Geany “send current selection to” command line or batch file(as argument) or browser in Windows

VIVEK SHAH viveklucky1848 at xxxxx
Thu Nov 5 19:14:10 UTC 2015

Well is there any general global variable (like GEDIT_CURRENT_SELECTION for
Gedit) which stores the currently selected word so I can send it to browser
like "firefox http://php.net/%s" or "chrome http://php.net/%s" in
Windows/Ubuntu linux geany ?

How many variables are there like (%s) in geany and where can I get list of
them and their usage possibilities ?