[Geany-Users] 1.25 incorrectly detecting file changes

Tim Tisdall tisdall at xxxxx
Tue Jul 21 19:18:03 UTC 2015

On 21 July 2015 at 14:57, James Brierley <jmb8710 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does the same thing happen with files on the local disk?

It doesn't appear to be happening on local files.

> Did you update Ubuntu lately? I’m guessing you would have mentioned it, but something else could have changed which causes this behaviour.

Sorry, I should have mentioned I'm using Ubuntu 14.04.  I've been
installing the regular updates.  I also occasionally use gedit on the
SFTP mounts and it hasn't had any similar issues.

> That you can do: http://download.geany.org/ has all releases. Geany isn’t hard to compile and won’t interfere with anything else in Ubuntu’s packaging system (but ensure you uninstall any packaged versions first).

Okay, I'll leave it at 1.25 for the moment and see if anyone has any
solutions to fix the issue.  (or perhaps someone has things I can try
to diagnose the issue)