[Geany-Users] GeanyVC greyed out (Git works fine outside Geany)

Anh Le ale at xxxxx
Sun Jan 19 19:50:24 UTC 2014

James,

This is a working directory that I have been making commits on before
(there is a .git folder in it). I open one file from this directory in
Geany but the GeanyVC remains greyed out.

Best, - Anh