[Geany-Users] GeanyVC greyed out (Git works fine outside Geany)

James Brierley jmb8710 at xxxxx
Sun Jan 19 20:03:33 UTC 2014

OK, interesting. Here’s some results of my quick test:

Completely new folder with no git-ification at all: everything greyed out.

Same folder after git init and git commit -a: everything appears. Seems
to be working fine here.

Silly question: I’m sure the answer is yes, but you have clicked ‘Enable
Git’ in the GeanyVC plugin preferences window, right?

Best of luck,

James