[Geany-Users] GeanyVC greyed out (Git works fine outside Geany)

James Brierley jmb8710 at xxxxx
Sun Jan 19 19:29:42 UTC 2014

Anh,

Just a second, is this a new, completely unchecked-into-git project?

I had to create the repository and make an initial commit from the
command line before Geany would make the VC menu available.

James