[Geany-Users] Jump to start/end of visual line

sende.mir.post at gmx.de sende.mir.post at xxxxx
Tue Dec 23 16:42:39 UTC 2014

Hello,

There is one thing that has botheres me about Geany for quite some time:

How can I make Geany jump to the start/end of a VISUAL line?

Lets say I have a very long line of text. I'll enable the visual line break feature, so I can still see the entire text on the screen, though make it break into multiple visual lines. Now, I'd like to hit [Home] or [End] to jump to the beginning/end of the CURRENT visual line. However, Geany will make the cursor jump to the start/end of the actual line (not the visible one).

Is there anything I can to about that, in terms of configuration?

Kind regards
Bernd