[Geany-Users] Has anyone experienced Build Commands being stuck as defaults???

Tory Gaurnier tory.gaurnier at xxxxx
Thu Apr 24 19:49:09 UTC 2014

Yes, for example I change Execute to Run, I changed Install to Make,
etc., etc., but none of my changes show.

But if I add something to the blank spot at the bottom that will show,
just not when I change existing items.

Not sure what you mean by "user settings", I only have one Build
Commands menu, with file specific build commands, project specific build
commands, and global build commands.