[Geany-Users] Has anyone experienced Build Commands being stuck as defaults???

Tory Gaurnier tory.gaurnier at xxxxx
Thu Apr 24 19:56:51 UTC 2014

Also, I just realized that when I change the commands, the commands
themselves update, just not the names, for instance I changed Install to
Make, and when I click on Install in the menu it does run the make
command I have set, it just wont update the name in the menu.