[Geany-Users] Has anyone experienced Build Commands being stuck as defaults???

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Thu Apr 24 01:26:16 UTC 2014

On 24 April 2014 05:13, Tory Gaurnier <tory.gaurnier at linuxmail.org> wrote:
> Lately, I installed all the different plugins for Geany 1.24, and now when I
> click on the Build menu item there are only the default build commands, but
> if I click "Set Build Commands" it shows my custom build commands, are there
> any known issues with this? Maybe with a certain plugin? I've tried
> disabling all the plugins and it still happens.

Do the custom commands have names set? Thats what controls their
visibility in the menu.  (clearly displaying an empty menu entry is
silly :)

Some plugins do modify the build commands IIRC.

Are the custom build commands in projects or user settings?  Remember
projects will overwrite user settings, but that should make the users
settings greyed out in the build command dialog.