[Geany-Users] no Terminal tab in Geany preferences??

Marco Bianchi marcolondonuk at xxxxx
Fri Mar 1 13:56:02 UTC 2013

Hello,

yes the load virtual terminal support was checked in. i installed the  libvte9
library and the terminal tab now regularly appears. That is, problem is
solved after installing libvte9 library.

Many thanks for your help and support.

Best regards,
marco