[Geany-Users] [ANN] Geany 1.23 is out!

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Sun Mar 10 15:27:58 UTC 2013

We are happy to announce a new release of Geany!

For a comprehensive list of changes please see:
http://www.geany.org/Documentation/ReleaseNotes

Some highlights:

 * Rewrite of printing code.
 * Update Scintilla to 3.2.3.
 * Always display editor text in LTR direction.
 * Fix re-opening files with unknown but detected encoding from last
   session.
 * Replace 'Open file in a new tab' save dialog option with new
   'Document->Clone' menu item.
 * Lots of JavaScript symbols parsing improvements.
 * Add filetypes AsciiDoc and Go.
 * Add translations: et, eu, he, hi, sr.
 * Update translations: ca, cs, de, es, fi, gl, it, kk, lt, nl, pt_BR,
   ru, sv, sl, tr.

We want to thank all developers, translators and everyone who
contributed to this release with patches, feedback, bug reports and so
on.  Thank you!

As usual, all downloads can be found on http://download.geany.org/.

- Colomban