[Geany-Users] Auto-close plugin for brackets

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Fri Jun 14 07:45:20 UTC 2013

Am 13.06.2013 12:26, schrieb Павел Рощин:
> Yes, of course, I there are similar functions in addons plugin, e.g.
> selection enclosing. Geany has similar feature.
>
> Enclosing in addons plugin defenitely has bugs.
>
> The idea is to make *one* plugin that does everything concerned with
> autoclosing. Also this plugin substitutes autoclose feature in Geany
> itself that works very strange too.

OK. I'll have a look at the PR and after a short review most likely I
will merge them.
But there is one this you have com promise: Please check with the other
plugin authors here, maybe on PM, to consolidate the enclosing things. I
don't want to have three or more plugins sharing the same features and
none of them is working 100%.

> Also there are some plugins I saw in IRC and ML but your team didn't
> include them into Geany and noboby know about them.

Unfortunately the old issue... There is a life beside Geany ;)D

Cheers,
Frank