[Geany-Users] Auto-close plugin for brackets

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Fri Jun 14 08:24:25 UTC 2013

Am 14.06.2013 09:45, schrieb Frank Lanitz:
> Am 13.06.2013 12:26, schrieb Павел Рощин:
>> > Yes, of course, I there are similar functions in addons plugin, e.g.
>> > selection enclosing. Geany has similar feature.
>> >
>> > Enclosing in addons plugin defenitely has bugs.
>> >
>> > The idea is to make *one* plugin that does everything concerned with
>> > autoclosing. Also this plugin substitutes autoclose feature in Geany
>> > itself that works very strange too.
> OK. I'll have a look at the PR and after a short review most likely I
> will merge them.

The options seems not to be persitent after restarting Geany. I loaded
the plugin. Checked the configuration and test basic working of plugin.
It does. But after I closed down Geany and restarted it, the plugin
started to work after reloading it via the plugin manager. You should
have a look over there.

Cheers,
Frank