[Geany-Users] Snippet completion not working + is code, minimap planned?

Anh ale at xxxxx
Mon Dec 2 20:14:19 UTC 2013

Does anyone have any idea about my first problem, i.e. code snippet
does not complete in Geany?

I'm using geany 1.23, Ubuntu 12.04, appropriate section for Python in
snippets.conf (already reloaded / Geany restarted)
When I type, say, "while<TAB>" it just inserts white space.

Best, - Anh