[Geany-Users] Snippet completion not working + is code, minimap planned?

James Brierley jmb8710 at xxxxx
Mon Dec 2 20:21:30 UTC 2013

On 02/12/13 20:14, Anh wrote:
> Does anyone have any idea about my first problem, i.e. code snippet does
> not complete in Geany?
>
> I'm using geany 1.23, Ubuntu 12.04, appropriate section for Python in
> snippets.conf (already reloaded / Geany restarted)
> When I type, say, "while<TAB>" it just inserts white space.
>
> Best, - Anh

Anh, the keybinding option you want is ‘Complete snippet’ and you need
to set it to something other than Tab. I used the return key.

Also, note that there are different keybindings for the initial snippet
completion and moving the cursor to the next position, if there are more
than one %cursor% instances in the relevant snippets.conf line.

Best of luck,

James

--
"Unix is the worst computer operating system, except
all the others that have been tried."