[Geany-Users] Snippet completion not working + is code, minimap planned?

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sun Dec 1 22:59:57 UTC 2013

On 13-12-01 10:55 AM, Anh wrote:
> [snip]
>
> 2. What's the best way to raise interest in a feature like Code minimap?
> I looked at the Feature Request page on SourceForge and they seem to
> request mainly support for miscellaneous language. Whereas some of the
> slick Sublime-like features (minimap, multiple cursors, put both quotes
> around a highlighted word) would seem to be universally appealing.

You can put a feature request on the Geany-Plugins feature request tracker:

https://sourceforge.net/p/geany-plugins/feature-requests

Minimap is actually not that hard to make, I started writing a plugin to
do this a while back but stopped working on it due to the fact that I
find it annoying and would never use it myself (I disable it in
SublimeText2 even). If someone wants to work on it, I might be able to
find the code I started with.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush