[Geany-Users] Snippet completion not working + is code, minimap planned?

Anh ale at xxxxx
Sun Dec 1 18:55:54 UTC 2013

Hi Lex,

Sorry for my late reply -- I just turned on Digest mode so it took a
while to see your message.

1. I have Geany 1.23, Ubuntu 12.04. Yes, my file is .py
I went into Geany and did these extra things: Turn off "Tab key indents"
in Indentation, Turn on "Snippet completion" in Completions.

Still, when I hit a tab key, it just inserts white spaces (sometimes 1,
sometimes 4/tab).

2. What's the best way to raise interest in a feature like Code minimap?
I looked at the Feature Request page on SourceForge and they seem to
request mainly support for miscellaneous language. Whereas some of the
slick Sublime-like features (minimap, multiple cursors, put both quotes
around a highlighted word) would seem to be universally appealing.

Thanks, - Anh