[Geany] Geany autocompletion

Sebastien Berthiaume a1800bert at xxxxx
Thu Oct 4 11:19:09 UTC 2012

Hi,

I was wondering, I'm trying to set the autocompletion in Geany and I have some problem.

I tryied to generate a tag file using the command:

geany -g [file.tags] [*.c *.h] (from my source folder)

Then I load it using the "Menu-Tools-Load Tags" command.

But, it does not display any possiblities when I type [myStruct->] other than the one found in the local file...

BUT, if I right click on my structure and go to "Go to tag definitions" it open the right files and show me the possibilities. Thus, I guess my tag file is ok.

Can someone explain me why, I can't get the autocompletion to look for the definitions and offer me choices?

Thanks

(Sorry for my english, I'm a french speaker!)