[Geany] build of geany-plugins 0.20 is broken

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Fri Sep 30 17:10:28 UTC 2011

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 16:19:20 +0400, Ruslan wrote:

>Good day.
>
>I'm trying to build geany-plugins 0.20 from official distribution w/o
>success:
>http://plugins.geany.org/geany-plugins/geany-plugins-0.20.tar.gz
>
>The first problem is, that this distribution lacks this files:
>geany-plugins-0.20\build\__init__.py
>geany-plugins-0.20\build\wafcache.py
>geany-plugins-0.20\build\wafutils.py

This is a known problem with the 0.20 release. It had been fixed
shortly after the release in SVN.
We decided to not make a new release to fix this though I do not
remember the exact reasoning about this.

Anyway, a new release is going to happen in a few weeks and so I think
this isn't that critical anymore.