[Geany] build of geany-plugins 0.20 is broken

Ruslan Mahmatkhanov cvs-src at xxxxx
Fri Sep 30 17:24:20 UTC 2011

Enrico Tröger wrote on 30.09.2011 21:10:
> On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 16:19:20 +0400, Ruslan wrote:
>
>> Good day.
>>
>> I'm trying to build geany-plugins 0.20 from official distribution w/o
>> success:
>> http://plugins.geany.org/geany-plugins/geany-plugins-0.20.tar.gz
>>
>> The first problem is, that this distribution lacks this files:
>> geany-plugins-0.20\build\__init__.py
>> geany-plugins-0.20\build\wafcache.py
>> geany-plugins-0.20\build\wafutils.py
>
> This is a known problem with the 0.20 release. It had been fixed
> shortly after the release in SVN.
> We decided to not make a new release to fix this though I do not
> remember the exact reasoning about this.
>
> Anyway, a new release is going to happen in a few weeks and so I think
> this isn't that critical anymore.
>

> Regards,
> Enrico

Ok[?!], but what i can do with other issues (wscripts not created etc)?
I wasn't able to find solution for this in svn. I just want to make
FreeBSD port of geany-plugins (0.19 currently) in sync with geany itself
(0.20). I believe that holding completely broken distribution is
something wrong to do. If corrected distribution not planned to be
released, i will appreciate if you tell me what should i patch to make
it working. Thanks.

Ruslan

Tinderboxing kills... the drives.