[Geany] code completion - limit the scope

Sean Wolfe ether.joe at xxxxx
Wed Oct 19 00:37:19 UTC 2011

Is there any way to limit the scope of the code completion? It's being
a little too helpful and I find myself referencing methods of some
class somewhere unrelated to my project, then having to go back and
delete.

Also, I'm finding that when I've got a code completion suggestion
going, it's difficult to make it go away. I'd like to be able to use
the navigation keys to escape the code completion, for example the
'end' key. Imho only the tab should execute a code completion
suggestion... but maybe I'm being naive, I haven't used a lot of
different ides.

Coding in Python btw.

Thanks!!

--
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.