[Geany] Setting View -> Editor -> Color doesn't save

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Tue Oct 18 14:44:32 UTC 2011

On 11-10-18 07:24 AM, Noah Goodrich wrote:
> So I've gotten the latest version of Geany downloaded and installed from
> the site, but I'm still having the same problem I've always had. When I
> select a theme, it doesn't change. If I restart Geany then it reverts
> back to Default.
>
> Where does this setting save to? Personally I'm wondering if its a
> permissions issue?
>
> Does anyone have any other thoughts about what could be causing this?

Have you cleared out the old colorschemes and filedefs folders as I
mentioned in the other message?

Have you followed the instructions in the README file for geany-themes?

Can you paste the full output of running `geany -v` (or Help->Debug
Messages) after having selected the theme.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush