[Geany] Geany newsletter - proposal for developer interviews

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at xxxxx
Tue Mar 15 02:25:59 UTC 2011

I like to know a little about the background of those people who
contribute to FLOSS projects that I have an interest in and/or use.
Since we've started the Geany newsletter I would like to see
interviews with the Geany developers and contributors featured. The
format I'm suggesting would be a general question-and-answer format.
The general idea is to have each developer tell their story, hopefully
demonstrating that people from all sorts of backgrounds and levels of
experience can and do make a difference.

--
Russell Dickenson