[Geany] About set geany colors tool. To John Gabriele or whom it may concern

Matthew Brush matthewbrush at xxxxx
Tue Mar 15 02:27:45 UTC 2011

On 03/14/11 19:20, Russell Dickenson wrote:
> On 9 March 2011 19:43, Matthew Brush<matthewbrush at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> On 03/09/11 01:27, luca at email.com wrote:
> [snip]
>
>> Also, check out my geany-themes project here:
>> https://github.com/codebrainz/geany-themes
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Matthew Brush (codebrainz)
>
> Matthew,
>
> I am a contributor to the (new) Geany newsletter and, having tried
> your geany-themes project, think it would be a great item in the
> newsletter. Is it OK with you if I feature it in a (near) future
> issue? What I'd like to do is write the article and have you
> proof-read it so that I can be sure it's accurate.
>
> Is all this OK with you?

Of course that's fine :)  I was actually thinking about that when
reading the newsletter.

I also have the Devhelp plugin in geany-plugins now too, if you wanted
to mention that since I don't think many people know about it, or use it
yet.

P.S. Sorry in advance if this message doesn't thread properly, I'm
experiencing issues with Thunderbird/GMail.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush (codebrainz)