[Geany] About set geany colors tool. To John Gabriele or whom it may concern

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at xxxxx
Tue Mar 15 02:20:57 UTC 2011

On 9 March 2011 19:43, Matthew Brush <matthewbrush at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 03/09/11 01:27, luca at email.com wrote:

[snip]

> Also, check out my geany-themes project here:
> https://github.com/codebrainz/geany-themes
>
> Cheers,
> Matthew Brush (codebrainz)

Matthew,

I am a contributor to the (new) Geany newsletter and, having tried
your geany-themes project, think it would be a great item in the
newsletter. Is it OK with you if I feature it in a (near) future
issue? What I'd like to do is write the article and have you
proof-read it so that I can be sure it's accurate.

Is all this OK with you?

--
Russell Dickenson