[Geany] About set geany colors tool. To John Gabriele or whom it may concern

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at xxxxx
Tue Mar 15 02:51:57 UTC 2011

On 15 March 2011 12:27, Matthew Brush <matthewbrush at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 03/14/11 19:20, Russell Dickenson wrote:
>>
>> On 9 March 2011 19:43, Matthew Brush<matthewbrush at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>>
>>> On 03/09/11 01:27, luca at email.com wrote:
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>>> Also, check out my geany-themes project here:
>>> https://github.com/codebrainz/geany-themes
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Matthew Brush (codebrainz)
>>
>> Matthew,
>>
>> I am a contributor to the (new) Geany newsletter and, having tried
>> your geany-themes project, think it would be a great item in the
>> newsletter. Is it OK with you if I feature it in a (near) future
>> issue? What I'd like to do is write the article and have you
>> proof-read it so that I can be sure it's accurate.
>>
>> Is all this OK with you?
>>
> Of course that's fine :)  I was actually thinking about that when reading
> the newsletter.

Thanks.

> I also have the Devhelp plugin in geany-plugins now too, if you wanted to
> mention that since I don't think many people know about it, or use it yet.

Great! I'll feature that in the "Plugin Focus" section. I'm not a
developer per-se so I may ask you to review the article before it's
published.

--
Russell Dickenson