[Geany] Indentation problems

John Yeung gallium.arsenide at xxxxx
Thu Jan 27 17:54:23 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 12:06 PM, Philipp Kalder <pkalder at googlemail.com> wrote:
> The copy/paste is more of an inconvenience
> than the issue with parenthesis.

I'm sorry, I never grasped the difference between "editor-style"
copy/paste and "usual" copy/paste.  When you say you mark text, do you
mean put a marker on it, or just select it?  Or do you mean select it,
and then copy it to the clipboard with Ctrl+C?  What is editor-style
behavior supposed to be and what is usual behavior supposed to be?

Fair warning:  I don't think I can help you, regardless of what your
problem is.  I am just completely missing *what* the problem is
(regarding copy/paste) and just want to understand.

John