[Geany] Indentation problems

Philipp Kalder pkalder at xxxxx
Thu Jan 27 17:06:06 UTC 2011

Hey,

no problem.

It's just that on some files auto-close parenthesis does not work, while on
others it does. With all set types parenthesis, square and curly brackets.
I have multiple files open that I work on that belong to the same framework
I developed at work.

And on some files auto-close parenthesis works but it's doesn't for curly
brackets.
But that's something I get along with.
That and the copy paste behavior is just something I'll get used to. The
copy/paste is more of an inconvenience
than the issue with parenthesis.

Regards,
Philipp