[Geany] How can I change the colour scheme which applies to Geany's configuration files?

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at xxxxx
Tue Jan 25 02:29:07 UTC 2011

I am customising a dark colour scheme for Geany and happy with the
results so far. I am deliberately using named styles because I want to
be able to easily tweak the color scheme without having to change
every filetypes.* file.

In doing this I am switching between Geany's configuration files and a
sample file of the type I'm wanting to style. The sample file looks OK
but the colours which apply to Geany's configuration file are a horrid
mixture of the default Geany colour scheme and my own, dark theme.
Which file(s) do I need to modify to have the dark theme applied to
the configuration files?

--
Russell