[Geany] Expose yellow wavy line in GeanyIndicators

Filip Gruszczyński gruszczy at xxxxx
Sat Aug 6 10:44:12 UTC 2011

> When you get the source from SVN you have all the development stuff so
> you don't need anything else.
>
> If you did the usual configure; make; sudo make install it should have
> installed the geany.pc file for you, were there any errors in the
> process?
>
> I just re-ran make install, the very last thing in install is to put
> geany.pc in $prefix/lib/pkgconfig so if you had any errors it might
> have missed it.

geany.pc was installed properly, just my pkg-config isn't smart enough
to look into /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig and I had to set up
PKG_CONFIG_PATH.

I managed to get my plugin compiled and it displays yellow underline
for warnings :-) However, this yellow seems a little to bright. Do you
have any preferences to what RGB should be used for that? Shouldn't
API version be increased, since new feature is exposed?

--
Filip Gruszczyński