[Geany] Expose yellow wavy line in GeanyIndicators

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sat Aug 6 10:56:16 UTC 2011

2011/8/6 Filip Gruszczyński <gruszczy at gmail.com>:
>> When you get the source from SVN you have all the development stuff so
>> you don't need anything else.
>>
>> If you did the usual configure; make; sudo make install it should have
>> installed the geany.pc file for you, were there any errors in the
>> process?
>>
>> I just re-ran make install, the very last thing in install is to put
>> geany.pc in $prefix/lib/pkgconfig so if you had any errors it might
>> have missed it.
>
> geany.pc was installed properly, just my pkg-config isn't smart enough
> to look into /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig and I had to set up
> PKG_CONFIG_PATH.
>
> I managed to get my plugin compiled and it displays yellow underline
> for warnings :-)

Well done!

However, this yellow seems a little to bright. Do you
> have any preferences to what RGB should be used for that? Shouldn't

Maybe something similar to the default string colour?

> API version be increased, since new feature is exposed?

The person who commits it to SVN should do that at the time, maybe
there will be other API changes committed before it or maybe several
will be done at once.

And it may already be incremented from a previous change.  I don't
think it is intended for it to be incremented several times between
releases.