[Geany] Can Geany perform auto-completion with imported modules ?

Steven Marguet steven.marguet at xxxxx
Wed Oct 6 22:38:18 UTC 2010

Hello everybody,

I am a new Geany's user and I wonder if Geany can do auto-completion
with a module imported using a namespace.
Such a functionnality could realy help me to learn the attributes and
methods offered by the imported module...

For example, if I do (in Python) :

| import math as m
| m.s

is it possible for Geany to show me that there is a "sin(x)" method and
many other things starting with an "s" ?

Thanks for your answer :) !

Steven

PS : And thanks for Geany which is realy enjoyable to work with !